Black Beauty Tea is a type of tea that is kept by Dr. Tea as a daily winter drink himself as a smooth and warm tea.
1. Health Benefits of Black Beauty Tea
1 Antioxidants: Black tea contains polyphenols, which are also antioxidants that help block DNA damage associated with tobacco or other toxic chemicals.
2. A Better Heart: individuals who consume 3 or more cups of tea had a 21% lower risk of a stroke than people who consume less than 1 cup of green or black tea per day.
3 Better Tooth: hinder the growth of bacterial enzymes that form the sticky-like material that binds plaque to our teeth.
4. Cancer Prevention: may help prevent some types of cancer. It has been suggested that women who drink black tea regularly have a lower chance of ovarian cancer than their counterparts.
5. Healthy Bones: have stronger bones and lower probability of developing arthritis due to the phytochemicals found in tea.
6. Lower Risk of Diabetes: people that had been consuming black tea on a long-term basis on a moderate level (i.e 1-2 cups a day) had a 70% lower chance of having or developing type 2 diabetes.
7. Stress Relief: the calming and relaxing benefits of black tea. Not only does it help slow you down after a long day, the amino acid L-theanine found in black tea can help you relax and concentrate better. Black tea has also been shown to reduce levels of the stress hormone cortisol when consumed in moderate amounts on a regular basis.
8. Better Immune System: Black tea contains alkylamine antigens that help boost our immune response. In addition it also contains tannins that have the ability to fight viruses and hence keep us protected from influenza, stomach flu and other such commonly found viruses in our everyday lives.
9. Healthy Digestive Tract: In addition to improving your immune system, tannins also have a therapeutic effect on gastric and intestinal illnesses and also help decrease digestive activity.
10. Increased Energy: enhance blood flow to the brain without over-stimulating the heart. It also stimulates the metabolism and respiratory system, as well as the heart and the kidneys.
11. Happiness Factor: If a perfect cup of tea makes you smile and lets your heart indulge a little, then what could possibly be the harm?
1 Heat the water to boil (212°F/100 °C)and then let it rest for 1 minutes (to 203°F/95 °C).
2 Pre-warm the teapot or cup: Clay pot (Zisha Pot), Gai Wan (Covered-lid teapot) are the prefered untensile choices. Pour a small amount of boiling water into the pot or cup till it is warm, and then pour out the water.
3 Measure and pour the tea leaves: Measure and pour between 1-1.5 tablespoon of oolong tea into the teapot or cup
4 Pour the water: Pour the pre-warmed water over the tea leaves. Cover the teapot or cup: Place the lid on the teapot or cup.
5 Steep the tea: Steep the tea for 3 to 5 minutes.
6 Pour & Enjoy: pouring the tea in the tea cups and enjoy.
7Repeat steps 4-6 up to 7 times and enjoy a great day