Pu-er Tuo Tea
- Origin: Yunnan, China. Raw tea
- Product date: 2007
- Shelf Life: long term, the longer, the more fragrant.
- Keep the product in shady, ventilated, dry and no strange smell place
- It is a type of high quality Chinese Pu’er tea. Pu’er tea has a history of over 1700 years that can be traced back to the Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220 AD). During it’s height of popularity Pu’r tea was freely traded and even used as money for the bartering of goods. Premium Pu’er tea was offered as a tribute tea to the Emperor of China and to this day Pu’er tea remains a highly valuable commodity.
- Pu-er Tuo tea is usually considered as a traditional medicinal tea with health benefits:
- The flavor, quality and value of Pu-er Tuo tea constantly increases over time with proper storage,and the longer the better.
Brewing Pu-er Tuo Tea :The boiled water 100C.
3-5 grams tea properly with 150 milliliters water, and the proportion of tea to water between 1:50-1:30. For the tea purer aroma, it is necessary to warm tea, i.e., pour out the boiled water immediately for the first time. The speed must be quick so that the taste of the tea soup can be prevented from influence. While really starting, about a minute the tea soup can be poured into the cup, and then repeat the process. With more refilling times, the time for steeping can be prolonged slowly, from 1 minute to a few minutes gradually, which can keep the even density of tea soup.